Job description / Role
Essential and optional requirements
- Oversee all marketing initiatives for the hotel
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on
- Plan and oversee the hotels advertising and promotion activities, including print, electronic, and direct mail
- Communicate with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns
- Recommend pricing strategy for the hotel that will result in the greatest market share
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.