Job description / Role
Digital Marketing Executive- FACES -Jeddah
The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for implementing the brand’s digital marketing strategy and assisting the Digital marketing team in optimizing the brand’s digital campaigns and engaging with its customers online.
- Manages existing brand’s Social Media pages
- Responds to customers’ requests made via social media, email, forum etc.
- Launches and manages new social media pages for the brand
- Creates and organizes content for distribution on online platforms
- Does community management: manages and grows online community as well as drives online conversation
- Monitors brand’s online performance (read analytics and recommend action plan) as well as competitors’ online activity
- Implements the strategy to drive traffic to website (online advertising, links, bloggers outreach etc.)
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the brands’ website
- Additional tasks might be required, in reasonable alignment with the job role
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs.
- Experience in social media, Email marketing, ecommerce is preferably
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.