Job description / Role
On behalf of an international building technology company, We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to contribute to the implementation and optimization of online marketing activities.
- Manage all technical and non-technical aspects of the company website.
- Ensure that the website is up to date and running all the time.
- Ensure that the web-architecture is fully functional in terms of form and function.
- Ability to update the website, this is including updates to current pages, creating new pages, update blog and portfolio images, etc.
- Manage company domains and hosting.
- Make sure the website is always fully functioning on all devices.
- Increase traffic to the website and increase Google ranking using different techniques.
- Prepare and handle customer online surveys.
- Manage all SEO and SEM activities including management of SEO keywords, Metadata, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Maps, and Google My Business platforms.
- Administration of Google Adwords PPC campaigns, GDN, and Remarketing.
- Work with back-end SEO elements and site speed optimization.
- Manage social media platforms on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat etc and implement a strong engagement strategy with defined communications styles and goals.
- Setup and optimize company pages within each social media platform to increase the visibility of the company's social content.
- Create and managing paid Social Media campaigns and ads when applicable.
- Update the company's Email Signatures.
- Participate in Marketing intelligence activities.
- Create email marketing campaigns and provide quality analytics reports for all campaigns.
- Set up a tracking system for all online campaigns and define a dashboard to review the effectiveness of all current digital marketing activities.
- Analyze results from SEO and SEM campaigns and provide insight and recommendations to improve those campaigns.
- Prepare monthly report stating website performance.
- Provide insight into referral paths and lead generation sources.
- Participate in online competitor research
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the digital marketing field with proven success in SEO strategy, link building, and viral strategies.
- Solid experience with all social media platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in the relevant field.
- Good knowledge of Google analytics tools.
- Up-to-date knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry, and social media.
- Very knowledgeable with mobile marketing strategies.
- Excellent English and Arabic writing skills.
- Marketing And Advertising
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.