Digital Marketing Executive
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub we give a voice to iconic brands! working as a Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for driving the digital strategy of the business, with a strong focus on local online advertising and ROI (return on investment) for the Brand.
- You will assist the Marketing Manager in the development of the yearly digital marketing strategy; agree on action plans, initiatives and finalize the yearly campaigns calendar (in line with the Global calendar)
- Work closely with the eCommerce Department for online campaigns
- Drive revenue growth across multiple countries working across display advertising, PPC, retargeting, and paid social
- Plan and optimize digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising with focus on conversion and lead generation
- Develop strong rapport with agency partners and provide them with recommendations for optimizing performance across all channels (paid search, paid social, display)
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Optimize the advertising campaigns strategy with focus on conversion and lead generation
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Exercise email marketing initiatives, including the calendar, creatives, segmentation, testing, optimization, and website triggers
- Analyze online customer knowledge and update action plan accordingly to reach defined goals (drive traffic to site, store, online sales, feedback gathering etc.)
- Monitor Brand's online reputation & awareness by ensuring relevant online presence and content management
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, analyze data to optimize the digital strategy, identifying opportunities and conducting testing across all channels
What you'll need to succeed
- University Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Role: Digital Marketing Executive
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.