Job description / Role
YALJ is a Saudi Arabian based group of companies that focuses primarily on real estate development and agriculture, with its headquarters in Makkah. Its real estate portfolio comprises of Makkah lands which are being developed with the Umrah and Hajj market in mind. Its agricultural business currently cultivates more than 270,000 date palms in Gassim and Medina using sustainable and environmentally friendly practices. Forward thinking, social and environmental consciousness are the fundamental principles uniting the YALJ Group.
YALJ are currently searching for a Digital Marketing Graduate to focus on online PPC, based in Jeddah.
About the role
• Developing and executing digital advertising campaigns on various online platforms as Facebook, Google, Instagram, etc
• Setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns (keyword research, landing page identification, creation of ad copy, etc.)
• Preparing and managing approved ad budgets
• Analysing campaign data/KPIs and creating reports tracking campaign progress on a monthly basis
• Preparing program and strategy for review and approval by management
• Staying on top of digital advertising trends, practices and techniques
SAR 5,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Ideally the successful candidate should have:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing (Master is preferred)
• At least three years of relevant experience within an advertising agency or marketing department with focus on online advertising
• Passion for digital marketing and/or advertising are a must
• Driven and forward-thinking person with the ability to create new digital advertising solutions
• General understanding of paid search platforms (Google AdWords, etc.)
• Relevant analytics skills for reporting campaign data
• Excellent oral and written communication and ability to interact with all target groups
• Having a hands-on approach
• Proactive team player who is also comfortable working independently
• Additional skills in copywriting and design/content creation are a plus
Package and benefits:
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Housing allowance
• Annual vacation tickets
• Phone allowance
• Car or transport allowance
About the Company
Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group is a collection of firms that focuses primarily on real estate development and agriculture. Its real estate portfolio includes several lands in the Jeddah / Makkah region which include hospitality and commercial real estate. Its agricultural business currently cultivates more than 280,000 date palms using sustainable and environmentally friendly practices. Forward thinking, social and environmental consciousness are the fundamental principles uniting the YALJ group.