Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a large Hospitality company.
An ideal candidate would be responsible to increase the company’s brand recognition through organic social growth and paid social traffic. You would be able to establish the firm as subject matter experts on specifics topics important to investors and connect with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
You would be responsible to:
• Develop content of marketing campaigns.
• Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages
• Collect customer data and analyze interactions and visits
• Oversees the company social media accounts
• Works with social media agency in developing engaging and innovative content for regularly schedules posts
• Works with social media agency in creating and promoting brand-focused messages
• Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page, and blog content, or social media messages.
• To be successful you would ideally possess a Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, with 4 + years’ experience within an agency background.
• Effective Speaking and Content Writing skills in English and Arabic
• Candidates preferred with transferrable iqama.
If this opportunity excites you, please send us your details. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
• Based in Saudi Arabia
• Fluent Arabic Speaker
• Transferable Iqama.
• Minimum Years of Experience: 4
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Executive
Al Rashed Food
Director of Marketing, Digital & Communications
|Saudi Arabia||2 Dec|
Marketing and Communications Executive
Digital Marketing Manager