Digital Marketing Manager
Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will implement the Company's digital marketing strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic, e-intelligence acquisition and encouraging product adoption. This role coordinates with the internal Marketing and PR teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haram and the Holy Ka'aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world's tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project, is the iconic symbol of hospitality in the Holy City. The hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 1618 guest rooms and suites are thoughtfully and elegantly appointed-with extravagant amenities and five-star services that allow for peaceful reflection and repose .
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Group Director of Communications & Business Development , responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and execute annual E-Marketing plan including:
* Branded sites' content
* E-Database and e-mail campaigns
* Search engines' optimization / marketing activities
* Online advertising
* Tracking, analysis and control
- Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company's products and services.
- Preserve brand standards and price consistency across all online distribution channels.
- Gather and analyze intelligence on markets' threats and opportunities.
- Manage various e-tools. For example: eCRM (Customer Relationship Management), websites' CMSs (Content Management System), Social Media Management Platform ...etc.
- Build a destination-focused web strategy.
- Establish and manage strategic alliances with online travel agencies.
- Stimulate support and development of the online strategy within the hotel.
- Work and manage the digital agency on campaigns ideation, creative strategy, targeting, segmentation, budgeting across SEM, display and social advertising channels.
- Analyze and report on digital advertising and website metrics to increase lift and conversions.
- Assist with managing google analytics, both tactically and strategically to understand our online digital experience across the website and digital channels.
- Support SEO strategy, work cross functionality with content owners to define content, onsite and keyword optimization strategies to accelerate awareness of Runbook Automation
The Digital Marketing colleague should have at least 4 years of experience in the digital marketing field.
- 5+ years of B2C inbound and outbound marketing experience
- Familiarity with Content Management systems.
- Ability to deal with agencies, briefs, audits
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools and metrics
- Knowledge of search engine optimization practices also an asset
- Passionate about the digital world, self-starter and Fast learner
- Experience using CMS platforms and marketing automation solutions
- Experience in planning, budgeting , launching , monitoring and reporting campaigns
- The ability to multitask, prioritize issues / escalations, and manage many projects simultaneously
- Outstanding skills dealing with Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of SEO, email marketing, content marketing, website management, and digital advertising principals.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.