Job description / Role
Under the Marketing Manager's supervision, you will take a lead in developing effective digital marketing campaigns in order to achieve the objectives set out in the Marketing strategy for the business. You will be responsible for utilising all the latest digital platforms to reach the target audience and generate inbound activity.
Our client is a multinational services business operating in 30 countries around the world. They have been operating in the Kingdom for over 20 years now and are considered to be a leader in their industry.
* Prepare and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that results in optimum ROI
* Utilise all the latest platforms and digital channels in order to achieve lead generation, customer engagement and inbound business
* Monitor and run all social media channels whilst ensuring appropriate and engaging content is published frequently
* Responsible for budget planning and management
* Analyse and interpret data in order to use it for future digital marketing initiatives
* Competitive Salary Package
* Opportunities for International Growth
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
* Ability to fluently read and write in Arabic and English
* A bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related discipline
* At least 3-5 years of working in a dedicated digital marketing role
* Ability to be part of a team which may also be geographically distant
* Leadership abilities to lead initiatives and drive change
* Proven track record of managing/contributing to marketing budgets
* Hands-on experience and strong knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques including but not limited to Google Analytic, SEO, Adwords, Social Media channels
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Marketing & Business Development Assistant
Marketing and Business Development Assistant - Saudi National
Digital Marketing Executive
One Thousand Walls
Business Development and Marketing Assistant