Job description / Role
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Supervisor to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our real estate client.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products and services.
Marketing Specialist responsibilities:
• Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
• Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
• Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
• Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
• Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
• Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
• Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
• Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
Digital Marketing responsibilities:
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, Build and Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Bachelors in Marketing/Advertising or any equivalent degree.
• At least 5 years experience in real estate development company or in Marketing and Advertising agency.
• Currently situated in Saudi Arabia and willing to relocate in Al Khobar.
• Preferably Saudi Nationals.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.