Job description / Role
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
Digital Coordinator, will be working closely with the Digital Manager on all aspects of the Digital and the E-Commerce business, including brand.com, e-retailers, media planning & CRM while supporting offline with the development of digital tools.
- Assist with execution of digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising with focus on conversion and lead generation
- Coordinate with media agency partners and HQ to facilitate updates of the brand.com, e-retailer brand hubs, implementation of media campaigns; paid search, paid social, display
- Preparation of social assets & captions to be shared to media agency and key retail partners
- Exercise email marketing initiatives, creatives, testing, optimization, and website triggers
- Analyse online customer knowledge and update action plan accordingly to reach defined goals (drive traffic to site, store, online sales, feedback gathering etc.)
- Proofreading of Arabic content and copy
- Monitor Brand's online presence by ensuring relevant positioning and content management by conducting brand.com and e-retail audits daily, making the necessary changes where required, monitoring all brand room updates, banners and assortment listings are as per the brand guidelines
- Actively driving the online animation plan; making sure exposures, visibilities and sampling is implemented in a timely manner, liaising with our respective e-retail partners throughout
- Maintaining our brand standards look and feel across all categories & pages; uploading the product catalogue, ensuring the online merchandising, assortment and banner updates are in line with the brand guidelines
- Supporting new product launches, securing the correct content and sufficient stock from brand, validating all landing pages are prepared
- Analyse website performance, traffic, conversion and other KPIs, including analysing best sellers by week, month, country, and categories
- Partnering closely with the e-retailers to grow our presence on their platforms
- Supporting on CRM and clienteling by building and preparing CRM campaigns and monitoring results by market.
- Supporting on the roll-out of CRM in each market across boutiques
- Preparation of CRM newsletters for offline clienteling
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- English and Arabic Speaker, written and verbal
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Photoshop experience & Google Analytics experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding and self-developing
- Detail oriented, Energetic, and dynamic
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.