Job description / Role
On behalf of a global FastFood chain, we are seeking a Digital Media Consultant for their Riyadh operations.
- Reporting to the Digital Director you will manage the Digital Media platforms to support the execution of the Department's annual Media and Annual Marketing Plan.
- Responsible to create all offers a calendar with approvals from CBI and Marketing.
- Manage the content of the app and ensuring all approved content is up to date
- Provide periodic/monthly reports.
- Continuously monitor the functioning of the App and immediately report the issue to the Director Digital initiate the required action with the concerned department.
- Liaise with the Marketing department on requirements of projects related to the digital content.
- Manage the relationship with agencies to ensure delivery in accordance with the required, scope, quality, timelines, etc. including execution and reporting.
- Responsible for the day-to-day follow-ups with agencies involved in projects to meet timelines and quality.
- Monitor digital assets and ensure that the content is in place in accordance with the plan.
- Ensure all content is up to date as per marketing calendar and campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing (preferable) or any other related field Professional certification for well-known bodies in the Media/Digital field.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Digital & Media platforms.
- Communication written/spoken Bilingual Arabic and English
- Attention to Detail &Time Management Analytical skills
- Sound Coordination/Organisation Skills
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.