Job description / Role
The aim of the Digital Performance Marketing Manager, based out of Riyadh, is to create the digital marketing strategy across various social and digital channels in order to build brand awareness, drive engagement and materialise sales for the company's products and services.
The client is a newly established fin-tech company.
The Digital Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
* Developing and executing the digital marketing strategy
* Taking ownership of the Discovery Channels (Display, SEM, PPC and Social) from a sales perspective and executing the campaigns on each channel
* Monitoring Website Analytics and driving online leads pipeline
* Managing, executing and optimising the campaign budgets across platforms
* Working with the campaign management team to ensure web leads, conversions, app downloads, sign ups and full conversions
* Performing monthly reviews on digital acquisition performance
There is a competitive package on offer and an unrivalled opportunity to join a fast growing, highly reputable company in the fin-tech industry.
The Digital Performance Marketing Manager needs to have:
* 5+ years qualified experience in digital performance marketing
* Bachelors/Master's Degree or equivalent degree from an accredited academic institution
* Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
* Expert knowledge in using Digital Marketing Solutions (Google Analytics, Ad words, GSC)
* A very good understanding of the Saudi Arabian market landscape
* Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English
* Ideally a background in the technology sector
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.