Job description / Role
Digital strategy consultant / Architect
As a digital strategy consultant, you will be given end-to-end responsibility for large transformation projects to solve our clients' problems. You'll work closely with clients to understand their issues, create strategies for change, win buy-in for your recommendations, and collaborate with the team to transform client potential into performance. You would work on a variety of digital topics, applying generalist consulting skills to strategic digital & technology questions.
Have 6+ years of experience working:
- with a leading consulting firm (focused on technology/digital initiatives);
- in a corporate role focused on technology/digital initiatives (e.g. business analyst);
- in a tech start-up leadership role; or in a "consulting-like" industry (e.g. digital strategy, digital marketing)
- Have an outstanding academic track record from a leading university
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and bilingual in Arabic
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.