Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
• Coordinate and deliver learning outcomes in Digital part of the business
• Carry out training needs analyses to inform institutional digital skills development plans
• Evaluate staff and user's competence in relevant digital skills and in ways that will inform assessment and successful achievement of learning outcomes.
• This includes evaluating the effectiveness of training programs and learning outcomes ensuring they fulfill the digital literacy needs set by the Academy
• Design, organize and deliver digital skills training programs appropriate to the skills needed in the Academy. This includes delivering training programs in classroom and online platforms including e-learning and webinar
• Develop and implement appropriate mix of formal and informal development activities
• Actively participate in supporting learning of both individuals and groups of users by demonstrating the software and to evaluate subsequent user's learning and gauge level of comprehension
• Assist users in the execution of work through demonstration, advice and assistance. This includes supporting and coaching learners using learning technologies to deliver skills
• Design course materials and other materials such as handouts, manuals and exercises in support of the learning process related to digital products.
• Plan approaches and pitches for RFQs/ RFPs.
• Work closely with the Partners/Directors/SMEs to develop proposals for training solutions related to digital products
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other relevant field of study.
• Should have relevant professional qualification and certifications in IT and Cybersecurity
• A background in delivering technical and awareness training to corporate customers
• Core technical knowledge in key data analysis areas (machine learning algorithms, statistical analysis, relational database modelling, advanced SQL, data manipulation and wrangling)
Years of Experience: 8 - 10 years of experience in IT and Cybersecurity. 3 - 5 years of experience in training delivery Big 4 experience is a plus
• Fluency in English and Arabic is a must
• Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), particularly ability to articulate concepts and recommendations in written form (powerpoint reports, data visualisation etc.).
• The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
• Flexibility in working hours (evenings and weekends)
• Strong ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
• Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
• Demonstrated track record in business development and sales. Should have a track record in relationship management and business development.
• Should have gained previous experience in managing staff and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
• Proven strong conceptualized thinking and analytical capabilities.
• Demonstrated high quality planning and execution capabilities.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.