Job description / Role
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As a technology consulting professional, you'll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their technology investments - supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you'll deliver exceptional client service - providing advice on how digital transformation contribute to performance improvement, as well as how technology can act as a multiplying effect during major digital transformation programs.
Digital Transformation Consultant (Senior Manager/Director) - Technology Consulting
As organizations look to leverage the advantage technology offers, we'll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you'll need in today's environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We're looking for a Digital Transformation Senior Manager/Director to join our rapidly expanding Technology Consulting team in Riyadh with experience in the following:
- Expert skills in digital transformation & strategy
- Relevant experience of delivering complex digital projects with large teams, leveraging design centric and agile methodologies.
- Developing key C-level client relationships to effectively drive negotiations and commercial outcomes.
- Building the Digital Ecosystem in the Region by managing Strategic Partnership Opportunities.
- Ability to quickly understand and synthesize the business goals, objectives and help various stakeholders in visualizing the future-state
- Ability to use business architecture patterns to convey core strategy and architecture concepts
Your key responsibilities
- Effectively carve out and deliver digital transformation projects across the region, develop analysis, run and engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products.
- Possess strong project delivery capabilities and familiar with project management and/or Agile methodology.
- Effectively manage both onshore and offshore resources.
- Cultivate and manage business development opportunities.
- Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical/functional capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge.
- Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Consistently deliver quality client services.
- Monitor progress manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members.
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization.
Skills and Attributes for success
- Strong business development, project delivery and project management skills
- Familiar with all phases of digital transformation and smart city projects
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- At least 10-12+ years of overall relevant work experience
- A bachelor's degree in business, engineering, technology, or a related field
- A minimum of 6-8 years of experience in consultancy, professional services or project management, with expert skills in digital transformation project delivery
- Led the delivery of multiple Digital Transformation complex programs for Government Services in the MENA region with a focus on improving the user experience of Middle East citizens.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and manage high level, executive relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise teams through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, client service and business writing and consulting skills, coupled with a strong interest in further designing, developing and integrating business operations and technology
Ideally, you'll also have
- A dedication to teamwork and integrity within a professional environment
What we look for
- Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry.
- An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you : We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region