Job description / Role
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us build the future?
Honeywell International is a diversified technology and manufacturing leader of aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; power generation systems; specialty chemicals; fibres; plastics and sophisticated materials.
We, in Honeywell Connected Industries, have a great opportunity for an experienced MES Lead Consultant to join our team in Saudi Arabia / Bahrain to lead large projects with customers in Saudi Arabia / GCC region.
• Efficient Owning the delivery of Honeywell Connected Industries MES / Digital Transformation project/program timely, on-budget, in alignment with the client order and to the full happiness of the client unlocking the targeted business value using Honeywell & partner technologies.
• Serving as the customer focal point for successful deployment of project.
• Working efficient with the third-party solution providers to ensure accurate integration of solution.
• Working closely with the Solution Architect, Subject Matter Experts (SME s) & Project Manager to:
• Design & shape application architecture ensuring that the defined architecture meets performance requirements for Customer. Assess and mitigate risk and issues through the project lifecycle.
• Establish acceptance of designs with client Engineering team & end users.
• Translating and conveying impact of process and system changes to bottom line and articulating the benefits & value to the customer.
• Own an agile design in number of sprints with deep interactions with end users through workshops and prototyping.
• This is to ensure buy-in and acceptance from the customer. Activities include, but not limited to, project Kick Off, Blue Printing, Detailed Design, FAT, SAT, Project commissioning & support to Change Management.
• Proactively recommend potential quality and efficiency improvements within the engineering/ product development group. Regularly identify & communicate risk in the project and prepare mitigation plans.
• Connect with internal team regarding technical issues, escalating these early in the project.
• Encouraging client relationships and driving revenue acquisition.
• Proactively collaborate with DE to ensure development schedules are accurately aligned to the project requirements.
• Ensure timely and quality deliverables from team through accurate planning with Engineering leaders in regions and in Global Engineering Services (GES).
• Ensure that applicable norms, common processes, standards, best practices, methodologies, lessons learned, and tools are being used within the MES community this to optimize quality, efficiency, profitability and customer happiness.
• Ensure that completed projects can be and are formally handed over to the Services organization.
• Must have a deep knowledge of digital transformation in manufacturing operations in Oil & Gas industries.
• You must also possess solid understanding of industry standard technologies in this space
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in leading digitalization projects and driving results.
• Bachelor / Master of Engineering or Science
• Significant business process understanding and experience in industrial segment e.g. Oil & Gas, Petrochemical.
• Proven track record to listen to client needs and adapt to their work practices
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please apply online.
About the Company
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global megatrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Big Fish Recruitment
Project Manager - Skids (Oil / Gas Modular Skids)
HSE Director - 5 Star Resort
|Saudi Arabia||4 Oct|
Safety Manager - Aviation