Job description / Role
Director - Automotive
Salary: based on experience plus annual bonus and family status benefits
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Our Client, a Government Agency, is leading the development of fast-growing export industrial sectors. Developing a world class automotive industry to be a major regional player supplying the growing market demand. A world class Auto City is being developed providing advantages and cost savings for investors. Additionally, key materials (Aluminium sheet, liquid aluminium, rubbers, plastics, etc.) are available competitively for investors. GCC, ME, and Africa are among the strongest growth markets globally for this industry The Kingdom makes for an attractive investment with its abundant natural resources, raw materials and energy. As a result of this development our client is seeking a top-notch Director from the Automotive industry having led new projects with major Auto brands.
Key Role: reporting to the Assistant Vice President, is to introduce new brands into the Auto Cities and ensure complete set up of the industrial zones across the country including all downstream materials and parts.
• Focus and secure new partnerships and project development with global Auto brands.
• Serve as active and centralized leader of strategic development and momentum, building inclusive teams to include
• Creative, Strategy, Communications Planning, and Tech leadership
• Lead client conversations and strategy
• Create client scopes of work and fee recommendations
• Build trusted relationships with senior clients (CEO, CMO, SVPs) to guide the business
Other key functions to note:
• Supplier development
• Business Strategy
• Management Consulting
• Team Leadership
• Business Planning
• Program Management
• Project Planning
• Organizational Development
• University Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering or a related field.
• Minimum of 15 year’s experience in the automotive industry manufacturing and at corporate level with a global brand
• Experience in setting up the complete operations with multiple brands in an industrial zone.
• Experience in CRM / Partnership management and consulting
• Previous project development within the industry preferred
• Experience in a similar role within an industrial auto city environment in Europe, Asia or any country would be an advantage
• Possess excellent skills in Business Development, Leadership and technical knowledge
• Strategy implementation experience
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.