Job description / Role
A renowned Big 4 consulting firm is based in KSA is looking to hire someone who can support their established work and help grow our business. Someone who has a deep understanding and is passionate about data and its use to drive value for our clients and has the people and intellectual skills to be able to communicate issues to a non-technical audience.
• Responsible for sales and delivery of data & analytics propositions, with a specific focus on data analytics and data strategy pillars
• Help build the data management & data strategy business in the Middle East and build the team to ensure positions itself as one of the major players in the region.
• Responsible for supporting business developrity, integrity, and availability of information.
• Working with a range of global alliance partners from thement activities, focusing on data management, and providing resource estimates for engagements
• Responsible for supporting client pitches and presentations and lead technical discussions around data management
• Responsible for drawing up and assessing data architectures, including traditional DWH, Big Data and Cloud Architectures
• Supporting build out of Data Strategies and Roadmaps for clients
• Developing innovative solutions using cutting-edge technologies, for structured and unstructured data
• Implementing governance strategies to ensure the secu largest (Microsoft, Oracle, Google) to SMEs specializing in specific technologies or industry verticals.
• Manage delivery of assignments including day-to-day follow up on project teams
• In addition to the above, embed data management proposition into other likely propositions within the Public Sector consulting practice and ensure integrated concepts are taken to the clients
• Build and enhance data management team capabilities by always being up to date with data trends and understanding the impact on our clients so that you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
• Work with Partners & Senior Directors to support internal thought leadership development on Public Sector specific offerings.
• Develop propositions and impart this knowledge to Managers, Consultants, and Senior Consultants.
• Coach and mentor junior resources around Public Sector business drivers and data management technical capabilities.
• A university degree, preferably in computer science, engineering, business, and information or similar, and ideally an MBA or MSc;
• Years of Experience: 10+ years of experience in Data Management and Data Architecture
• Minimum 8 years of experience within a professional services environment.
• Detailed understanding of BI Architecture including cloud deployments
• Experience in writing and defining BI and reporting strategies
• Knowledge of the data management vendor landscape and experience with Public Sector data models from Teradata, IBM, Oracle or Microsoft
• Experience in big data technologies (such as Hadoop)
• Familiarity with technologies including Hive, Spark, Atlas etc
• An understanding of implementing enterprise Big Data security and governance
• Knowledge of data modeling methodologies applicable in Big Data environments
• The ability to articulate Big Data use cases relevant in Public Sector
• Experience of visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire or QlikView
• Knowledge of Data sourcing, profiling, cleansing, & transformation best practice methods, including capturing of lineage & data definitions
• In-depth public sector acumen and the underlying market forces affecting the performance of organizations and their strategic objectives.
• Demonstrated track record in business development and sales. Should have a track record in relationship management and business development.
• Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
• Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), particularly ability to articulate concepts and recommendations in written form (PowerPoint reports, data visualization etc.).
• The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
• Strong ability to be flexible and adaptive daily.
• Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and high energy that will translate into a high-quality output.
• Should have gained previous experience in managing staff and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.