Director General of Procurement and Contracts
Job description / Role
This role is responsible for the planning, reporting and evaluation of financial activities including the annual budget, the allocation of financial resources across the organization and the maintenance and processing of financial statements.
A Saudi Government entity which is working on a large scale environmental project. This entity aims to attain the 2030 vision of Saudi Arabia wherein the country is closer to contributing towards a greener and sustainable planet. The organization is planning and implementing effective programs with best global experts on coral reefs and turtle to train the local talent. Furthermore, the entity aims to promote innovation in environmental conservation by driving research, community engagement, strategic partnerships and effective coordination with other stakeholders.
* Leads and coordinates the quality control functions for the organization
* Oversees the team responsible for tracking, analyzing and developing processes and procedures with room for improvement
* Leads implementation of quality management initiatives and programs to drive better resource efficiency
* Responsible for developing processes and procedures to ensure that the ois continually improving its operations to be more resource efficient
* Oversees the development of quality policies and the organization adherence to these policies and international standards
* Ensure adoption of quality management and assurance procedures and processes across the center
An attractive package with benefits
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration with a focus on Finance or other related topics with 15+ years of experience
* At least 10 years' of experience gained working across the public and private sector
* Fluent Written and Spoken Arabic Required
* Business Proficiency in Written and Spoken English
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Director Procurement - Construction
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|
Director - Procurement
Procurement Director - Arabic Speaker
|Saudi Arabia||21 Mar|
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Big Fish Recruitment