Job description / Role
• Plan, direct and review the activities and operations of the engineering and other departments including design, construction, services, utilities, programs, planning, maintenance and operations.
• Prepare and implement improvement program for the department.
• Coordinate assigned activities across departments and outside organizations.
• Provide highly responsible and complex administrative support across departments and outside organizations.
• Determine departmental policies and plan long term programs.
• Manage department’s budget and handle complex administrative duties.
• Develop and promote a positive relationship with other related outside organizations and other government entities.
• Supervise professional, technical, and clerical employees.
• Facilitate the review and development of staff reports.
• Provide complex technical and admin support.
• Manage special projects and research as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
• An excellent leader with sound understanding of business practices and results driven.
• Has experience working with employees at all levels.
• Proven track record of excellent performance.
• Relevant experience in the same field.
• Project management experience.
• Leadership or management experience with a large workforce.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.