Job description / Role
This is a senior and critical role in my client's organization. You will focus on serving a portfolio of clients, and will also devote time and effort to the activities of the Firm and to the promotion of its strategy and interests. Directors must provide valuable expertise, participate in practice management and work independently. You will
• Serve a critical role in the practice and be involved in appropriate practice management issues to achieve the objectives and goals of the office and function
• Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in one of the above specialties, and make a positive impact on the practice
• Have a distinctive client base to which he / she provides services and sells work
• Demonstrate ability to create better business through the sale of work (new / more) to existing as well as new clients
• Serve as a role model, lead and develop others and embody the standards and values of the Firm
• Engage in staff management, resource management and finance management as well as training and education of staff and colleagues.
• Contribute in activities like participating in conferences, writing articles, contributing in round table discussions
• May assume Engagement Partner responsibilities for certain engagements
You will bring to the table, a solid background in core strategic HR activities such as Organizational Development, Talent Management, HR Transformation, Leadership Development etc. Your skills and qualifications will be as below:
• Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any other relevant area
• 14 years+ plus years proven Human Capital Consulting experience with a leading or consulting firm
• Expertise in Human Capital disciplines
• Experience in Organization Design
• Understanding of HR Technologies
• Ability to influence, lead and manage key stakeholders
• Ability to lead and manage large, cross-functional, multi-cultural teams across different locations
• Exceptional communicator with the ability to articulate complex ideas to all levels of an organization
• Track record in account and business and relationship building
• Ability to think creatively to solve client issues
• Ability to understand, mitigate and manage risk
• Excellent people management and development skills with a strong focus on teaming
• Solid understanding of technology, business, finance, analytics, data and information concepts
• Dynamic, Ambitious and Self-Motivated with ability to motivate others
• Ability to work under pressure
• Fluency in written and spoken English (fluency in Arabic is also preferable)
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies