Job description / Role
- Responsible for strategic planning, management, and execution of key HR goals and objectives, while ensuring their alignment with the company’s business strategy.
- Develops, monitors, and controls key performance indicators relative to HR management.
- Communicates effectively with other divisions to identify and assess business requirements and needs against the current levels of HR services provided.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; schedules management conferences with employees; hears and resolves employee grievances,
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommends benefit programs to management; directs the processing of benefit claims; obtains and evaluates benefit contract bids; awards benefit contracts; designs and conducts educational programs on benefit programs counsels employees and supervisors.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions; sets overall recruiting guidelines, and recruits candidates for senior positions; identifies staff vacancies and recruits, interviews and selects applicants.
- Manages and contributes to the development and implementation of the company’s compensation and benefits strategies, policies and procedures; and deploys performance management, annual salary review, and bonus schemes.
- Provides guidance and necessary instruction in all matters pertaining to recruitment, hiring, re-hiring, terminations,extensions, position classification, assignment, compensation, discipline, labor relations and immigration affairs of workforce.
- Ensures compliance by personal review, supervisory inquiry, and inspection of procedures as required.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs where required.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR US foreign military sales (FMS) and KSA
- Ministry of Labor requirements; conducts investigations; maintains records; represents the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending HR policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical HR records by designing a filing and retrieval system; maintains past and current records.
- Oversees Human Capital Management aspects of the company’s Enterprise Resource Management System; continuously optimizes processes.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviews professional publications; establishes personal networks; participates in professional societies; serves as senior career mentor to HR staff.
- Completes HR operational requirements by managing employees; ensures work results follow-up.
- Maintains HR staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Baccalaureate degree in HR or Business Administration
- Preferred: MBA or Master’s degree in HR.
- Preferred: Professional in HR (PHR) or Senior Professional in HR (SPHR)
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ management experience HR, with at least three (3) years at the strategic level.
- A self-motivated leader capable of working effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
Specific knowledge, skill, ability, requirements:
- A Saudi citizen, fluent in English.
- Strong knowledge of human resources management theories and principles, and HR management best practices
- Strong knowledge of HR programs implementation.
About the Company
Vinnell Arabia is the market leader in U.S. military doctrine-based training, logistics, and support services inside Saudi Arabia. We provide unparalleled training and simulation services for defense, national security as well as fire and emergency medical response.
With over 1,250 highly experienced employees Kingdom-wide, over half of whom are Saudi nationals, we provide a unique knowledge-base of experience and talent. Vinnell Arabia staff completes all organizational requirements relating to training, simulation and support services. Vinnell Arabia’s services are custom tailored to meet specific customer needs. We have successfully integrated, fielded, trained and supported U.S. and internationally manufactured systems.
Our expertise in designing, developing and executing training systems is only achieved by highly qualified former U.S. military and other U.S. government agency personnel, using time-tested and proven procedures. Vinnell Arabia is an international corporation based in Saudi Arabia dedicated to providing the best in military training, logistics and support to the Ministry of the National Guard (MNG) in the form of organization development, weapon systems maintenance and management consultancy.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Director - Human Capital
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Human Resource Manager - Saudi National