Job description / Role
Head up the legal function for the group and its portfolio companies. Reporting directly to the CEO and managing 2 legal employees
Work for an organisation which instills it's best family values in their everyday lives. An organisation who invests in the entrepreneurial and social interests of Saudi's growing young population.
* Head up the legal function for the group company
* Provide high level advisory to the CEO, Chairman and the Board
* Travel extensively within Saudi Arabia
* Manage and develop the legal team
* Earn an attractive salary, and an opportunity to work with key economic decision makers in the kingdom
* Travel extensively and be part of new, exciting investments and ventures
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria:
* Law qualified in a Civil/Common law jurisdiction
* Arabic speaker is essential (Saudi National preferred but will consider Arabic speaking expats)
* 8+ years post-qualifying experience
* 3+ years in a managerial position
* Ideally already based in Saudi Arabia
* Ideally experienced in a family group / holding company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.