Job description / Role
To oversee the touchpoint and own the end to end experience. Accountability includes managing and executing the strategy, PMO, relationship, private sector, non-for-profit participation etc to deliver world class experience and economic impact for the sector. The Director will share the responsibility for all government entities' projects and initiatives and ensure the delivery of objectives.
One of the largest Vision Realization Programs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia aiming at achieving its 2030 Vision objectives.
• Follow up and monitor all payments & disbursements to the entities (If any) and report progress.
• Monitor and report initiative related budget spending vs actual for each initiative.
• Manage all projects related to the entities and follow the approved project life cycle including project executions and report any bottleneck issues to the VP.
• Manage the relationship with the entities and ensure full alignment with the entity including conflict resolution.
• Support the VP in developing with the entities all the programs and investment requirements and support to fund these programs.
• Support the VP in monitoring and improving the economics of the sector.
• Recommend changes to regulations that can contradict with the strategy of the Sector or have an impact on the deliverables of projects and/or initiatives.
• Ensure that the progress of the initiatives is following the plans and provide the needed support to the sector to achieve the needed targets if needed.
• Ensure that the entitys' related KPIs are achieved via the sector and recommend support options in overcoming any challenges.
• Solve and report any deviation from the initiative plan and ensure realignment if needed.
• Support in the development of the overall strategy of the sector to cover the full end to end experience of the Visitor in the dimensions under management and how the entity will contribute to achieve the overall targets.
Controllers/Suppliers/ Vendors: (Regulators/partners/Others):
• Manage and monitor the performance of consultants, vendors and suppliers used to design, plan, and implement the needed initiatives.
• Ensure vendor statements and invoices are correctly logged and accounted.
• Conduct Staff Performance Reviews.
• Provide required support to team members and colleagues.
• Manage personal and team time efficiently and effectively.
• Manage the development of team members.
• Ensure full adherence to the entitys' policies and practices.
Internal Processes/Practices: (Productivity/Quality/Compliance/Reporting):
• Develop needed reports on the performance of the sector.
• Provide the strategy function with all the metadata for further analysis and monitor the output.
• Ensures that the sector and the entity are fully aligned on all initiatives and targets.
• Ensure effective translation of all sector concerns and challenges to the entity management to be able to develop the needed solutions.
• Ensure that the strategic direction of the entity is pursued on behalf of the sector and facilitate the execution of strategic sector plans.
• Convey all sector concerns to the entity and convert them to internal projects for execution.
A competitive package and benefits and the chance to take up a leadership role that will help in achieving Vision 2030 objectives.
• BS/BA Engineering is preferred
• Master's degree is preferred
• PMP Certification is preferred
• Min 10 years' experience of which 5 years in a project management function
• Min 3 years in the ecosystem of the government mobility sector or dealing with government mobility entities
• High Interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in both English and Arabic.
• High level of People and management skills.
• Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Solid writing skills.
• PC literate.
• Ability to work under pressure.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Executive Director - PMO
|Saudi Arabia||16 Aug|
|Saudi Arabia||3 Jun|
Director - Arrival and Departure (KSA National)
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jun|
VP - Strategic Service Governance
|Saudi Arabia||3 Jun|
Chief Operating Officer
|Saudi Arabia||16 Jul|