Job description / Role
• To contribute to the development and implementation of the “Asset Management” strategy in line with the overall strategy and objectives.
• To support the “Head of Asset Management” in monitoring existing investments and making changes when appropriate to achieve the annual budget and long-term strategy.
• To assist in sourcing new investments in line with 5-year rolling plans.
• Manage the alternative investment portfolio seeking to achieve the desired risk/return and geographic targets of the firm.
• Determine which country and asset class offers the best opportunity for our client to invest in to achieve return, income and risk targets. Identify markets and sectors that are undervalued, but that will appreciate in time due to some macro factors or catalyst event.
• Lead (as directed) in the assessment of all types of investment opportunities – specifically the research, analysis and identification of risk associated with each potential investment.
• Deliver on the agreed asset management targets and productivity metrics.
• Assist in the preparation and agreement on budgets for the annual “Asset Management” plan.
• Monitor the performance of the funds and portfolios our client invests in and identify deviations and advise on corrective actions to be taken.
• Generate regular reports and analyses related to funds and portfolio performance in ensuring that senior management are kept informed about the performance of all investment funds.
• Manage and train staff in alternative investments, overseeing their diligence, models and investment research.
• Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field; preferably postgraduate degree
• CFA Charter
• 8-10 years’ experience
• Analytical Thinking
• Attention to Detail
• Customer Focus/Service
• Organisation and Planning
• Results Orientation
About the Company
At Cooper Fitch, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We provide recruitment, executive search and human resources advisory services to thousands of clients across the Middle East, we have been delivering services in the region since 1997. Our team is your team, we firmly believe in delivering first class committed search services. It is our mission to help build the best talent in the market. Our services are tailored to your every need, we have spent nearly twenty years developing an extensive database of top tier talent in the region. We also aim to help you protect and retain your people with our world-class assessment, testing and advisory facilities. We provide both valuable market updates and compensation and benefits analysis to complete the full spectrum of human resources services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Investment Manager - Family Office
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent