Job description / Role
Director of Banquets, Groups & Events
Our Vision, we make moments
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts (MH&R) is in the "moments" business. We're intimately involved in important times in our guests lives. And you never know when a moment can be made. A simple smile in the lobby can create the positivity that turns a business trip into a new business celebration. An insider tip on the best way to spend a day can make an entire holiday. A romantic dinner for two can lead to a longer term partnership.
It doesn't take much to make a moment. Just to be genuine. And human. And warm. And take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
We understand that this vision cannot be achieved without great people who create and support work environments designed to produce exceptional results.
- To oversee and lead the Banquet & Events department of the Hotel
- To be the link between the F&B and Sales & Marketing teams and maximize revenue & profitability for Banquets, Events & Groups.
- Implements action plans and accomplishes goals and targets set forth in the Business Plan.
- To work in conjunction with the Executive chef to ensure menu's meet clients expectations, pricing and department profitability.
- To build reputation as preferred Banquet, Events and outside catering company in Riyadh
- To be entrepreneurial and to think beyond the boundaries is expected and not requested
- To be creative and encourage and implement revenue generating ideas
- To provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring the guests' satisfaction
- Assist strategically in implementing, driving and managing all hotel related F&B and groups initiatives to pro-actively generate and maximize business and revenue.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to revise all job descriptions from time to time as business needs demand. Other duties may be assigned as & when necessary. The above-mentioned job description attempts to outline key aspects of the role, however, does not limit its right to assign other duties to an employee in this position. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.