Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a highly experienced Director of Construction Services to join our award-winning team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
This position is responsible for leading Saudi Arabia business, overseeing the growth and development of projects and commercial operations within The Kingdom via business development, proposal submission and project delivery.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Demonstrating extensive knowledge and experience in the execution of major civil, infrastructure, building, hospitality, residential and high end architectural projects
- Ability to make senior level project decisions and liaise with applicable authorities.
- Familiar with leading project teams of 50 plus staff, with experience in consultancy and contracting programmes of works.
- Strong network in Saudi Arabia coupled with solid understanding of construction and business development
- Management of both contractual and commercial aspects
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Project.
- Excellent written and communication skills (English), time management, and supervisory skills.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum 15 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years experience of working specifically in Saudi Arabia is required along with excellent oral and written communication in both English and Arabic.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.