Job description / Role
• Direct and manage infrastructure project development from beginning to end.
• Providing strategic leadership and technical, operational, and managerial leadership for successful implementation of the project.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management
• Drive revenue and profitability for the Practice, create opportunities for recurring revenue
• Submittals/approvals with clients and consultants
• Complete track of infrastructure site activities and identifying critical points and solve for closure
• Attend client/consultants meetings and solve points for closure
• Track the clients invoice according to the work completed and submit for payment
• Compliance with procedures and legal management
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members i.e. project engineer, site manager, site civil engineers etc. in a timely and clear fashion
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
• Must have 10 years of experience in infrastructure project on key position
• PMP will be given more preference
• Ability to effectively communicate with multi-levels and functions of both internal and external organizations.
• Strong oral and written communications skills
About the Company
A leading group in Saudi Arabia.