Job description / Role
Director of Ecommerce - Riyadh - FMCG
The Director of Ecommerce will head up the development of e-commerce marketing programs in MENA region and overall website strategy to maximize the brand presentation, consumer experience and support the integrated internet marketing strategy for the company. This person will oversee e-commerce platforms for both Retail and Wholesale and direct digital strategy for both sides of the business. The Director of E-commerce will oversee a team of 4-6 and report to the VP of Marketing.
• Manages the research, analysis, and monitoring of financial, technological and demographic factors, and designs marketing plans to capitalize on market opportunities
• Represents consumer, marketing, and merchandising point of view to identify new business/content opportunities and effectiveness of programs.
• Works with the development team for implementation and testing of all new functions/features
• Manages website strategy to optimize online and digital marketing tools and programs such as website customer interface, search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliate marketing, email marketing, online shopping channels, and blog
• Forms online content partnerships, measures web usage/trends and manages vendor relationships
• Strategize best-in-class resources and tools for our wholesale customers to stay engaged on the b2b website
• Create a digital strategy that will result in both revenue growth and increase brand awareness for the b2c part of the business
• Oversees paid strategy and budget, defining channel goals across the digital ecosystem and tracking progress against business targets
• May direct advertising programs both online and offline
• Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
• 7-10 years of experience in digital marketing and/or ecommerce
• 4+ years of experience managing a small team
• Well-rounded in skills across the digital landscape including e-commerce, merchandising, email marketing, paid acquisition, and SEO
• Strong, collaborative leader with a passion for mentorship and team development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization with the ability to present complex data, influence others, and build relationships
• E-commerce apparel experience
• B2B experience is a plus
• Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Shopify is a plus
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Director of Strategy & Business Development
Head of Ecommerce
Middle East Executive
|Kuwait City||23 May|
TGC Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||8 Aug|
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality
Strategy and Operations Director
|Saudi Arabia||29 Apr|