Job description / Role
- Organization of engineering administration.
- Preventive Maintenance & Repair
- Full usage and update of the Dyna Win system
- Coordination with corp. Engineering.
- Handling, management and sufficient storing of spare parts.
- Safety & Fire
- The following responsibilities within the frame of work: All technical installation on hotel plant, sewage system, fresh water / desalination plant, emergency generator, air condition system, irrigation systems, car work shop, technical building, laundry & kitchen equipment, cooling systems, swimming pools, hotel lightening, in-house music & TV system, plumbing, carpentry, painting, paging system, telephone system, transportation (cars, busses).
- Perform as per company standards.
- Proper grooming at all times
- Attend training classes as per schedule
- Show fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other departments
- Is aware of the daily activities and has product knowledge of all the hotel facilities
REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
- For all work executed, by own or external craftsmen, on the building, plants or technical installations he/she takes the responsibility.
- Implements all necessary work procedures for preventive maintenance, initiates respective scheduled procedures and monitors carrying out of work as well as recording the results within appropriate filing system.
- Accordingly provides the sufficient and reasonable supply of spare parts on time.
- Determines for repair work the priorities and takes care for the quick removing of all breakdowns. Does not accept work which is not executed in a competent manner. Passes invoices for payment only when the execution of the work is done as preliminarily agreed and to full satisfaction.
- In case of disputes, involves the Director of Engineering for a decision.
- He/she is responsible for the storing of spare parts. Registers all incoming and outgoing items.
- Works out a concept of a yearly preventive maintenance program.
GENERAL / MISCELLANEOUS
- To be punctual on duty and ensure the same of your employees.
- Be well groomed to the standards laid down. Insist on the same standard for your employees.
- To comply with all hotel rules and regulations as outlined in the handbook and to be aware of company disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- To create an environment which promotes employee morale and encourages the team to have pride in their department with a high level of commitment.
- To promote a helpful and professional image to the customer and give full cooperation to any customer requiring assistance with the prompt, caring and helpful attitude.
- To anticipate the needs of the customer whenever possible, to enhance quality service and in turn enhance customer satisfaction.
- To give full cooperation to any colleague requiring assistance in a prompt caring and helpful manner.
- To be flexible in assisting in other areas of the Hotel in response to the business and customer needs.
- Ensures all staff is thoroughly familiar with the hotel's emergency procedures and in a state of preparedness for any emergency which may occur.
- Execution of regular technical/skills training. Is responsible for setting up and maintaining ongoing training programs in the Engineering division in conjunction with the Director of HR & the L & D Manager.
- Initiates Fire Fighting Training in co-ordination with the Security Manager and the local authorities (Fire Brigade) on a regular basis for all Hotel departments.
- Maintains a monthly overview of vacation- and public holiday balance of all his/her staff and delivers a monthly consolidated summary to the Director of HR.
- Is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards for his/her field of responsibility.
- Assumes responsibility of Duty Manager when scheduled to do so.
- Other duties as assigned.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Director of Engineering
Project Director - Major Projects (Mixed-Use)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|
Rider Levett Bucknall
Big Fish Recruitment
Operations & Maintenance - Senior Manager
|Saudi Arabia||30 Jun|