Director of Facilities Management
Job description / Role
Establishing mechanisms and scope of work for Facilities Management routines with downstream service providers on a city-wide basis. Developing the strategy, policies and procedures for Community engineering. Ensuring compliance with Local and national government entities / legislation. Establishment of mechanisms to ensure ongoing quality of the engineering services and environmental aspects of sustainability are found within Community Developments.
Our client is a regionally reputed giga-project. As part of the Saudization initiative, they are seeking a Saudi National leader specialized in facilities management. with an in-depth understanding of technical facilities operations.
• Wide scope of service supervision to ensure efficient supply of utilities. Inclusive of the maintenance on, landscaping, building repairs, small projects.
• Ensure that engineering is performed at highest standards.
• Identifying opportunities that will continuously improve all aspects of Engineering operations
• Monitor works and analyse data on PPMs to ensure reduction of future O&M issues.
• Support the development of FM contracts and contractor management
• Contribute to Procurement strategy and bench-marking projects specific to engineering aspects in the communities
• Assess and forecast financial performance of engineering and maintenance across the communities, including comparison of actuals to budget, consider outlook and manage activity to deliver agreed financial outcomes.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance be a part of a Saudi Vision 2030 giga-project.
Bachelor's degree in engineering, facilities management or equivalent
Preferred: Master's Degree (MBA) or equivalent
Familiarity in Mechanical / electrical engineering
15+ years of experience in similar role.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.