Job description / Role
DOF will be responsible for but not limited to below
- Supervise financial statements production, consolidation process and reporting issuance in timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure financial operations compliance with IFRS / Management contract / legal framework.
- Manage relations with key external interlocutors such as bank, internal/statutory auditors. Implement effective cash flow management to minimize working capital requirements.
- Custodian of adherence to Credit management policy.
- Follow-up periodic KPIs results vs. budget/rolling forecast.
- Feed General Manager and Corporate HQ with relevant business performance comments to understand trends, dynamics and magnitudes.
- Analyze business deficiencies and actively advice/challenge HoDs in an expert mode. implementing smart and effective BPM (Business Process Management) protocols.
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- Economy, Finance, Accounting
- 6 to 10 years
Essential and optional requirements
- 5 to 10 years' professional experience in a range of contexts (business sector, volume, country etc) and Pre opening experience.
- Computer literate PMS, Sun, Material control and an aptitude for new technologies.
- Recognized management skills
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ziad Galadari Group