Job description / Role
Director of Food & Beverage
Overseeing the full operations of the Food and Beverage outlets, assuring that the services provided in the hotel meet the set standards and guest requirements.
What is in it for you:
- Joining an innovative environment that supports the development and investment of its colleagues
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Tasks you will be performing including but not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of the Food & Beverage department including service, facilities and team
- Ensure that the full team has the required training and skill to deliver the proper service
- Awareness of all aspects of the market and ability to gain an advantage over competitors by analyzing trends and customers' feedback
- Ensure that all aspects of the service align with the brand's standards
- Strategic planning by setting clear goals and objectives for the team to accomplish
- Setting attractive marketing and sales plans that contribute to customer attraction
- Coordinate with the Executive Chef for setting menus ensuring the products delivered are of high quality with exceptional presentation
- Conduct internal inspections to ensure the hygiene standards are met and product quality is preserved
- Monitor costs making sure the set budgets are met
- Create a unique memorable guest experience
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant experience in a premium hotel in the same post
- Proficiency in using related systems
- Good communication and delegation skills
- Detail oriented with strong leadership qualities
- Opening experience in a premium hotel is an asset
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.