Job description / Role
Exciting opportunity to join leading management company specialising in the management of owned and third part assets in the hospitality and retail sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, organizing, and execution of operations of new hotel projects during pre-opening for the managed hotels and brands; and monitoring of performance against KPIs in order to maximize operation efficiency and customer satisfaction. This will include Planning and Revenue Management, Hospitality Operation Management, Food and Beverage, IT, Stakeholder Management and Pre-opening Management.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• Master’s degree in Hospitality /Travel & Tourism Management or Business Administration or a related field is preferred
• Hospitality Certification
• A minimum of 12 years experience
• Experience in a senior role with a high-end (5 / 4 star) Hospitality Operator/Management company preferred ; Pre-Opening experience is preferred
• Excellent man-management skills
• Experience in KSA, Qatar, Asia, America or the UK preferred
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration