Job description / Role
As the Director of IT Operations and Infrastructure, you will be responsible for all technical aspects and resources within the Infrastructure and Operations group for the purposes of organisational growth and establish a technological vision focused on customer service, cost control/efficiency and technology advancement/maturity
A well-established organisation going through exciting changes and investing heavily in new technology.
* Lead the development of the I&O service strategy and technical road map, and ensures its integration with the overall Technology Division and enterprise strategic plans
* Provides strategic direction and oversight for the design, development, operation and support of IT systems that fulfill the needs of the business and ensures their cost-effective delivery
* Manages the annual operating expenditure and capital expenditure budgets for I&O to ensure that the budget is consistent with the strategic objectives of IT and the enterprise
* Creates an I&O value map by linking targeted business outcomes with the future-state business capabilities required to achieve them
* Educates and informs management team of IT Operations projects and initiatives, with clear vision of what business purpose/objective they support
* Attractive salary package and benefits
* Fast-moving transformation environment
* Exciting opportunity to work with the latest technology
* Extensive IT experience, experience in a management role required
* Experience in leading cross-functional teams influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders effectively across the organisation and within complex contexts
* Proven record of project management skills, ability to plan and successfully execute project plans
* Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a team to continuously improve performance and to achieve desired results
* Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills
* Strong business acumen, including industry, domain-specific knowledge of the enterprise and its business units
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.