Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of annual audit plan and getting it approved from the Audit Committee.
• Execution of audit plan and reporting findings of the audit to Audit Committee.
• Supervise the review of the company’s activities and determine compliance with applicable policies and procedures in a manner consistent with the objectives and high standards of administrative practice.
• Implement the policies and practices laid down in Internal Audit reference manual for the conduct of Internal Audit.
• Supervise operational, compliance and financial audits.
• Verify audit evidence and record audit observations, make audit recommendations that are feasible, practical and cost efficient for approval.
• Communicate audit results to Audit Committee.
• Stamp and verify any document required to be verified by Internal Audit.
• Design and arrange any special audit/ investigation exercise if so required by the Chief Executive or the Audit Committee.
• Related degree is a must.
• Chartered Accountant/Certified Internal Auditor.
• Minimum 10-15 years relevant post qualification experience preferably in Manufacturing industry.
• Patience and tactful tenacity in dealing with government and regulatory bodies.
• Good Understanding of Contractual Matters.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.