Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success”
Director of Landscape Architecture.
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding Director of Landscape Architecture, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC
The Director of Landscape Architecture is responsible for the revenue, quality, timeliness, and budgets of all landscape architecture projects. This role will oversee the Landscape Architecture to ensure performance is aligned with the company and industry standards.
The duties and responsibilities of this position may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manage the Landscape Architect Project Managers and staff to ensure quality of work is consistent with quality standards, as well as meeting all applicable deadlines and budgets.
• Assist President with development of short and long-term Company objectives.
• Establish the Landscape Architecture Department’s short and long-term goals and ensure they are accomplished.
• Organize and manage Studio’s day-to-day operations.
• Identify ways to function at a higher level in areas including, but not limited to, client service, communication, design, and production.
• Maintain and improve employee morale by meeting regularly with staff members and establishing an open line of communication.
• Mentor staff as necessary to help them achieve their professional goals.
• Identify potential candidates and participate in staff recruiting interviews.
• Regularly review Studio billings for trends and compliance with annual revenue goals.
• Keep current on industry trends and evaluate if implementation would benefit the company.
• Oversee all active Landscape Architecture projects within the firm.
• Review and approve project proposals submitted by Landscape Architect Project Managers.
• Review and execute subconsultant contracts as needed.
• Establish and retain a leading-edge knowledge of sustainable site concepts.
• Pursue and maintain professional licensure
• Lead the Landscape Architecture Studio business development efforts in all market sectors.
• Align Studio’s revenue streams with company revenue goals.
• Secure the work of great projects for quality clients.
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with City and County jurisdictions.
• Identify potential teaming opportunities with architects, engineers, and other industry professionals.
• Establish and oversee the Studio’s annual revenue and marketing objectives.
• Assist with marketing and public relations efforts.
• Champion cross-selling of all services and disciplines.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Strong background and success with project and people management.
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• High-level skills in site planning, planting design, layout, and construction detailing.
• Thorough knowledge and ability to provide creative application of Pacific Northwest plant palette.
• Understanding of and ability to apply current, sustainable site concepts.
• Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy in all his/her work.
• Bachelor’s (or advanced) Degree in Landscape Architecture from a four-year college or university.
• A minimum of 12 years of related experience in a management/leadership position at a private consulting firm (Director level experience preferred).
• Experience in the local GCC industry is preferred.
• Experience with managing and maintaining positive client relationships.
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.