Job description / Role
Help us putting the brand new Mövenpick Hotel & Residences Riyadh on the map by demonstrating your creative flair and interpersonal skills as Director of Marketing, Digital & Communications, growing our market share with innovative promotional campaigns that showcase our exceptional product!
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and GreenGlobe
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and execute marketing and multi-channel communication plans, calendars and programs in partnership with the Sales and RM Teams to ensure profit growth
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on
- Budget and allocate resources for Marketing, Digital and eCommunication programs that align with market research findings
- Plan and oversee the hotel's advertising and promotion activities, including all marketing mediums e.g. print, electronic, direct mail, for all areas (F&B, Rooms, Catering, Health Club)
- Campaign/paid placements/partnerships. Project-manage hotel campaign including media negotiations/buy, planning and creative development
- Secure partnership, sponsorship, contesting and promotional opportunities
- Analyze key metrics reports to align with strategies
- Implement signature events and partnership activations with operational teams
- Promotional materials/collateral/digital assets. Manage the creative, production and inventories of materials for marketing, sales, in-house and third parties as required.
- Manage relationships with vendors
- Manage creative ensuring adherence to brand standards
- Meet deadlines and budgets
- Coordinate with in-house departments, including restaurants and bars , in the development of marketing promotional plans, content, collateral and calendars to support KPIs
- Digital, E-Commerce and Social Media:
- Partner with Digital and E-Commerce Cluster leaders to create a unique yet aligned social media voice for the hotel, that corresponds with the broader marketing positioning
- Collaborate with Digital and E-Commerce Cluster leaders to market packages, promotions and brand campaigns through online channels
- Assist with copywriting, editing and crafting of messaging for online content
- Assist Sales and Catering in determining the ROI of initiatives and business decisions in order to further optimize profit
- Reporting, Marketing Plans and Budgets
- Develop the annual Marketing Plan and Budget with the Director of Business Development and GM
- Create Monthly Marketing reports and ownership presentations where required
- Manage the marketing budget to ensure optimal execution
- Generate statistical reports on marketing campaign performance
- Create strategic presentations for ownership and internal constituents in order to best discuss business decisions and the ROI of initiatives In 3-4 bullet points, highlight only the most important responsibilities of the role
- Develop PR plans to support marketing and digital activities
- Manage PR agency to ensure PR activities are completed
- Manage media relationships and social media influencer relationships
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 3 years progressive experience in marketing, brand management of luxury marketing agencies, hospitality or travel industry is beneficial to the application
- Strong business acumen with a focus on the development of revenue generating strategies
- Superior influencing capabilities
- Superior understanding/experience in B2C, B2B, digital and traditional advertising, social media and website metrics
- Strong organizational, writing and editing skills
- Excellent command of the spoken and written English language
- Ability to build strong relationships and interact at all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision in a fast-moving environment
- Analytically strong with proven ability for data interpretation
- Mastering of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Google Analytics and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in all social media applications including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Previous leadership experience within marketing required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and other relevant computer applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline desired. In 3-4 bullet points, indicate the essential qualifications and experience (e.g. education, technical skills, languages)
Your team and working environment:
Mövenpick Hotel & Residences is located in the new CDB of Riyadh, next to KAFD and Riyadh Winter Wonderland. Our 5-star Hotel & Residences is perfect for business or leisure travelers seeking genuine Swiss hospitality. Inspired by the Middle Eastern culture we offer 269 sophisticated rooms, suites and 90 spacious residences.
Mövenpick's famous culinary delights are offered in 8 venues all with panoramic city views including our unique outdoor Otium Plaza on the second floor and specialty restaurants on the 15th floor. Our elegant 4,000 sqm meeting and events facilities are ideal for posh weddings, large conferences or corporate meetings.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Performance Marketing Director
Right Calibre Executive Search
Head of Marketing - Large Food FMCG Company - Global Role
Brand Marketing Manager - Leading Leisure Group
Middle East Executive
Director of Digital, Marketing & Communications
|Abu Dhabi||12 Apr|