Job description / Role
Based in Riyadh, my client is looking to appoint a Director of Public Relations, Saudi National.
- This is a senior appointment where you guide and advise the board and CEO. Your main focus will be to lead the formulation, implementation and tracking of the external stakeholder management strategy relating to Saudi government agencies in order to identify various factors.
- You will act as the primary liaison between governmental parties in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia regarding the delivery of strategic objectives and to develop these relationships.
- You must have 15+ years' experience within in a relevant corporate position; regulatory or government agency; and/or consultancy serving equivalent clients.
- You will have a strong active network of senior government contacts in Saudi Arabia and key Middle East countries with In-depth knowledge of the local business and political environments
- Develops professional and effective relations with various public sector entities to ensure their continued support of the company's programs and operations
- Accompany the Chairman and key internal stakeholder to events within the kingdom and outside of the kingdom to promote the company
- Develop and implement an overall stakeholder relations strategy in close coordination with the company's business leaders to achieve agreed objectives including enhanced relationships with senior government officials in Saudi Arabia.
- Develop the annual operating budget for the Public Relations unit to ensure adequate funding provisions are made for the various departmental activities.
- Lead and develops PR programs that bolster the company's image with stakeholders and the public at large and delivers a consistent message of professionalism
- Saudi National only with 15 years plus experience
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.