Job description / Role
Director of Residences
- Being a Raffles employee means embodying and conveying the brand and the company mindset through our Heartiest service culture.
What is in it for you?
- ALL Heartiest benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
What you will be doing:
- Managing Property Operations
- Leading Operations Teams
- Managing Relationships with Property Stakeholders
- Managing Profitability
- Managing the Owner Experience
Your experience and skills include:
- We are looking for a well-organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a "passion for perfection" and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- BSC Degree or its equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience years', experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area
- Team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of team members
- Has lots of initiative, assertiveness and is innovative
Your team and working environment:
Located adjacent to the Hotel tower, expert service and world-class luxury combine in the Raffles Residences Jeddah, which is ready to welcome you and your guests at any moment. Here, the high standards, special touches, and trademark elegance of the Raffles brand are the ultimate compliment to the charm and beauty of a stay in Jeddah.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.