Job description / Role
Director of Restaurants Food & Beverage
Job Purpose or Objective(s) : The Director of Restaurants Operation is directly responsible to recognize and develop new operational opportunities to continually enhance the products and experience for the customer; recommending change efforts to improve operations and ensure operating goals are achieved for all restaurant operations with sales over 40 million. In addition, he/she will work with the Assistant F&B Director to assist in restaurants operations or any other areas as directed.
- Manage the casual, quick serve and fine dining restaurants, including hiring, training, scheduling, coaching and counseling, auditing/inspecting work to ensure standards are met, promoting teamwork and inclusiveness, scheduling, conducting performance management with staff (reviews, address sub-standard performance).
- Develop strong relationships with our F&B vendors to leverage our buying power across the enterprise to offset our cost on menus, equipment and other marketing collateral.
- Work with directors and senior directors to develop food and beverage programs & promotions enterprise wide. Provide frequent and two-way communication between Corporate and assigned units to ensure a coordinated operational effort
- Enforce conformance to the regulations of the alcoholic beverage commission.
- Maintain positive guest relations; respond to guest requests and ensure alignment with company standards; investigate and resolve complaints about quality and/or service.
- Review area operations and related reports to identify problems, concerns and opportunities for improvement and implement solutions. Accurately identify and respond to changes in the business environment.
- Meet with assigned restaurant leaders to achieve restaurant and beverage operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; determining system improvements and implementing change.
- Manage all assigned restaurant operating expenses and budgets to ensure profitability and efficiency.
- Apply government/tribal health regulations and ensure all facilities, equipment, and work areas are maintained in a sanitary condition and operating as per health codes.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.