Job description / Role
Director of Revenue
- Being a Raffles employee means embodying and conveying the brand and the company mindset through our Heartiest service culture.
What is in it for you?
- ALL Heartiest benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
What you will be doing:
- Review market trends and benchmark against competition.
- Conducts analysis of citywide and special events, implements Revenue Management strategies to
- Maximize demand generators. Closely monitors competitors for shift in demand, rate and strategy.
- Drive revenue generating initiatives to optimize topline revenues across all IBUs and all revenue
- centers in close cooperation with sales and marketing departments.
- Maintains pricing integrity.
- Maintain short and long term room revenue forecasts to assist business decisions.
- Ensure optimization of all Accor related distribution channels.
- Maintain relationships and maximize opportunities with all major OTAs/CTOs.
- Conduct a weekly Cluster Strategy Meetings.
- Maintain and maximize usage of Revenue enhancing tools including, however not limited to IDEAs,
- Demand360, and OTA Insight.
- Leads Revenue and Reservations Team.
- Hires and develops talent for future growth within the company.
Your experience and skills include:
We are looking for a well-organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who can display a "passion for perfection" and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- BSC Degree or its equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Team player
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Your team and working environment:
Located adjacent to the residential tower, expert service and world-class luxury combine in the Raffles Hotel Jeddah, which is ready to welcome you and your guests at any moment. Here, the high standards, special touches, and trademark elegance of the Raffles brand are the ultimate compliment to the charm and beauty of a stay in Jeddah.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.