Job description / Role
The Director of Sales will have P&L ownership of the beauty division across multiple retail stores in Saudi Arabia.
It is a premier retail company in Saudi Arabia, which hosts a portfolio of some of the world's must luxurious brands.
The Director of Sales will:
* Hold P&L responsibility and manage all aspects of the retail beauty division
* Create and determine the short and the long-term strategy of the business unit
* Ensure effective and efficient operations, maximise profit, deliver a leading in-store customer experience
* Be responsible for multiple stores across Saudi Arabia
Competitive local package
The Director of Sales must:
* Have more than 15 years of experience in the retail field, including at least 5 years in a leadership position
* Possess prior experience within the beauty sector
* Have very strong technical knowledge of developing efficient ways of working, processes and operating KPIs
* Hold a high interest in people development
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|
Director of Operations
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
Big Fish Recruitment
General Manager - Food Service
A Leading Food & Beverage Distribution Company Based In Dubai
Director - Retail & Commercial
|Saudi Arabia||13 Feb|