Job description / Role
Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski
Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski blends the Arabian values of hospitality and warmth with Kempinski
management expertise and our remarkable European flair to bring you 349 rooms and suites with inspired, tasteful and stylish modern Najdi architecture
A peaceful oasis amidst a dynamic city, the hotel offers a wide range of outstanding services.
These begin with an exquisite variety of dining experiences in exceptional restaurants, and go on toinclude exclusively distinguished lounges, a classic European spa, a barber shop, fitness centre and two separate swimming pools for men and women.
Director of Sales & Marketing
- Executive in charge of reaching the targeted goals as defined in the Sales & Marketing Plan.
- Responsible for orienting and following up to materialise the budgeted revenues of respective segments through existing clientele and key prospects.
This position focuses on hotel's national and international key accounts / key prospects
- The hotel achieves its financial objectives.
- The Sales & Marketing Team that the person is responsible for achieves their revenue objectives.
- The person achieves their personal objectives.
- The TTTT is carried out to the satisfaction of both General Manager and Director of Sales & Marketing.
- The ESS Global Satisfaction score for the Sales and Marketing Department achieves 80%.
- They actively support and implement Talent Development initiatives as a part of their daily activities.
- They identify Training talents in their department and throughout the hotel as per below definition* and actively support their career development.
- They support and initiate transfer, cross exposure and task force assignments for their team.
- They personally conduct TTTTs with their team on a regular basis and take personal interest for their talents' development plans.
- They recruit and select potential talent according to current and future department, hotel and Kempinski's needs including conducting interviews for positions in their department.
A Hotel Talent is an employee, who has the ability to do the current job in their hotel and can be promoted to the next level. Mobility is what makes this person a Kempinski Talent.
Desired Skills & Qualification
- A minimum of five (5) years sales and marketing experience in the hotel industry in a 4/5 star hotel category.
- Diploma in Business Administration, specialized in Marketing; University Degree 1st cycle/ Bachelor Degree
- English Language Excellent oral an written skills
- Eligible for a working permit in country of hire
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential. Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
About the Company
The Kempinski name is proudly borne by a growing collection of distinguished properties around the world. As Europe's oldest luxury hotel group, we are committed to providing our guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. We believe life should be lived with style.
Each year, an increasing number of guests come to appreciate these qualities, as Kempinski adds new, exciting destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and The Americas. While this growth reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand, the collection will remain a limited one, where exclusivity can be nurtured and individuality can flourish.
We believe that our prestigious, European heritage puts Kempinski in a unique position to satisfy the expectations of the stylish and discerning traveller. It's not just to simply provide a hotel bed and a meal, at Kempinski it's all about bringing a story to life.
Since 1897, our employees have been a part of creating history around the world. From historic buildings to the most avant-garde of modern architecture, our properties are the setting for some of life's greatest moments. We've witnessed historic meetings between world leaders, celebrities taking sanctuary in the world of privacy we create for them, and created incredible memories for guests on a 'once-in-a-lifetime' journey.
We are wholeheartedly committed to providing perfection for our guests at every moment and in every way. Perhaps it's something as life-changing as a wedding celebration, where our attention to detail and perfect service mean that your special day goes without a hitch. Or perhaps it's as simple as the note left on your pillow at night, which thoughtfully lets you know the weather tomorrow so you know how to dress in the morning. At Kempinski, we are each personally responsible for creating rich and meaningful experiences for our guests.