Job description / Role
Director of Sales & Marketing
What's in it for you:
- Joining an innovative environment that supports the development and investment of its colleagues
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Duties include but not limited to:
- Develop the right sales & marketing strategies to achieve budgeted goals.
- Plan and administer marketing campaigns while evaluating the outcomes.
- Analyze related data to enhance hotel positioning in the market.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Manage, develop and train sales & marketing team and evaluate their performance to maintain consistent results.
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant hotel experience.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Good presentation skills.
- Familiar with related computer systems.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.