Job description / Role
NTS Group are working exclusively with a leading media company in Saudi Arabia to recruit a Director of Strategy & Performance for the offices based in Riyadh. Reporting into the VP of Strategy & Governance, this position is set to define strategic plans for the company, ensure alignment with overall business strategy whilst formulating and cascading Annual Operating Plans (AOPs) for the purposes of corporate strategy implementation.
- Defining KPIs and setting relevant targets for all departments.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the strategic planning & performance plans, in line with corporate objectives
- Reviews strategy based on internal factors (e.g. historical performance) and external factors (e.g. market dynamics, technology trends, regulatory environment, etc.)
- Directs and manages the strategic planning & performance mandates, provides leadership and facilitates work processes in order to achieve high performance standards
- Manage proper cascading of corporate goals through balance scorecards and KPIs for all departments, to build accountability and ensure execution of company strategy
- Ensure KPIs are defined in accordance to performance standards and effective processes are in place to track the progress of KPIs
- Manages and controls change in the Strategic Performance Department, and provides guidance and support, necessary for continuous improvement
- Ensure compliance with organizational policies, procedures and quality standards in the Strategic Performance Department.
- Detail priority areas to guide the development of annual initiatives ? Develop and consolidate AOPs, including initiative detailing, cross-functional dependencies identification, KPIs definition, and target assignment. Identify ownership of each initiative and due dates.
- Monitor strategic initiatives implementation progress, develop processes and tolls to facilitate the strategic initiatives implementation
- Drive competitive intelligence to monitor competitors and market evolution and outlook
- Develop business cases for new internal initiatives to assess strategic fit and financial impact and return
- Lead the development of board and other committees’ meetings in coordination with other departments
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- KSA Nationals
- Degree Educated with further qualifications a bonus (MBA)
- 10+ Years Experience
- Experience within media, broadcast or telecoms industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.