Job description / Role
Director of Supply Chain - FMCG - Riyadh, KSA
Our client is currently recruiting a Director of Supply Chain for their established market leading FMCG business looking to continues their success and growth in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Supply Chain Director will report to the CEO. The Supply Chain Director will collaborate with customers, suppliers, internal and external stakeholders to deliver best in class supply chain solutions to deliver on the business priorities for the shareholders and management.
• Lead, drive and influence the business strategy and overall management decisions
• Provide strong leadership for the development of the company within the market and continuously improve the supply chain organization
• Enable cross functional alignment with CFO, HR, Plant Manager, Sales, Logistics and Legal
• Create, communicate and implement an inspiring supply chain vision and strategy across the business
• Coach and develop internal teams across supply chain, procurement, logistics, inventory, stock control etc.
• Ensure the deliver of outstanding service, set and monitor functional deliverables and KPIs
• Deliver best practice for quality and regulations
• Agree and deliver all budgeting, forecasting and cash management for the division
• Encourage and deliver cross functional projects for the continuous development of excellence within the organisation
• At least 15 years progressive experience within Supply Chain and Logistics
• Must have a led a large complex supply chain function within an multi-national environment
• FMCG experience with a leading corporate
• Some operational experience across customer services, demand, supply planning, sales, finance, and production preferred
• Bachelor’s degree as a minimum
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Procurement Manager / Director
|Saudi Arabia||8 Jun|
Procurement & Inventory Manager
Supply Chain Manager
|Saudi Arabia||12 Aug|
Procurement Manager / Category Manager
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
CEO - Logistics / Supply Chain