Job description / Role
Responsibilities include the autonomous, day-to-day management during Concept Master Planning ("CMP") and Detailed Master Planning ("DMP") phases. Should be capable of managing a planning team with over 100+ dedicated staff and detailing the future scope of services and managing against an approved budget and schedule. Should have extensive experience with value engineering and some familiarity with IFMs.
Our client is a globally reputed project that is part of Saudi Arabia's Vision 2030 scheme. They are seeking a Director of Urban Planning who will oversee and coordinate Urban Planning & Architectural activities of the client.
* Will be responsible for overseeing all design resources and ensuring design activities are completed on time, within budget, and adhering to the highest quality standards. You will be responsible for the day-to-day design activities and for managing and leading external consultants and contractors to complete the goals.
* Support the team to manage and lead all the deliverables and contents developed by sub-contractors and coordinate of all design operations
* Accountable for the development, coordination, and review of technical content and planning, on a day-to-day basis
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance be a part of a globally reputed project in Saudi Arabia.
* Full-time degree in Urban Planning, Architecture, or related field
* 20+ years of experience as a Director/Project Manager with a strong background in Urban Planning, Architecture, and/or Structural Engineering.
* Experience with huge mix-use developments
* Professional certification or chartered status with a recognised regulatory body
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.