Job description / Role
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
• Develop, own, and implement a procurement scaled operations function focused on sourcing operations and contract execution.
• Define the strategic vision and oversee department daily operations
• Responsible for operating properties procurement and support to openings
• Responsible for department revenue, budget and overall performance
• Establish collaborative relationship with all stakeholders (Hotels operations, owners, functional department) and improve level of service to support their functions through spend visibility, supplier selection, sustainable and cost reduction initiatives.
• Collaborate on organizational change.
• Deploy group sustainable program and ESG initiatives
• Represent Accor Procurement in Saudi Arabia
• Set up and manage effectively hotels cluster operations
• Procurement, source to contract and offer range management
• Develop strategic sourcing plans for all key spend areas for Saudi Arabia
• Develop effective mix of regional and local contracts
• Implement, communicate and monitor contracts
• Initiate and execute annual saving plan
• Ensure effective supplier management including periodic review meetings on KPIs, objectives and action plan
• Business Process Management
• Develop compliance management program to ensure use of preferred suppliers and adherence to procurement policies
• Participate to the development of process and policies
• Ownership of categories reporting, procurement financial performance and plan progress
• Across its geographical scope
• Project leader for the effective management and implementation of Accor digital procurement syste
• Business School, Master Purchasing
• 5-10 years of experience in major hotels operations or head office
• Experience in Saudi Arabia market
• Previous experience in strategic sourcing, and category management
• Fluent English and Arabic
• Understanding of P2P system and experience in system implementation and administration
• Previous exposure to Leadership and stakeholder management role
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.