Job description / Role
• Project Controls Management for the Line communities portfolio of capital works projects
• Provides oversight, coordination and support of Owner’s PMT and Program PMC
• Monitor and Support HSSE and quality.
• Provides cost control review and scrutinizes contractor and consultant payment certificates and invoices
• Monitor the execution schedule and alert the PMT of any lags in works and suggest recovery schemes
• Verify project spending within budget
• Identify cost to complete and forecast handing over and major milestones dates.
• Responsible for preparing and updating Master schedule.
• Responsible for coordinating major milestones and handing-over dates with relevant sectors, especially Real estate and finance, and keeping them consistently updated.
• Manages and implements the Capital Works Portfolio PMIS
• Manage and prepare executive reports of construction progress and cost schedule
• Manage dashboard reporting for comparison, forecast and necessary action
• Scrutinize payments and budgets against finance report.
• Monitor the enforcement of the HSSE requirements of the project work and provide suggestions and support for full compliance to projects and NEOM HSSE requirements and inspections.
• Inspect Quality adherence of the project work and provide necessary suggestions and support for full compliance with NEOM Quality check/ assurance requirements and inspections.
• Provides direction and support to Owners Program Management Teams and Program PMC’s with respect to core Project Controls.
• Summarizes Program Level Reporting into concise and transparent Executive Management Reporting
• Assists the Program PMT and Program PMC in management of the works
• Completes independent audits of Project Controls Procedure implementation within the Program Teams
• Provide input into the Line Contracting Strategy
• Review capital cost estimates developed by consultants and undertake benchmarking analysis of those estimates.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Proven track record of experience as a Project Controls Director or similar role
• Hands on experience with various capital works cost and schedule management
• Expert understanding in the application of Project Controls Procedures including Cost, Schedule and Change Management
• Experience with Cost Management applications
• Experience in estimating of Infrastructure and Building assets
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills
• Team player with ability to lead a multinational, multi-dimensional organization
• English proficiency
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• PMP certification or master’s in engineering or business is a plus
• Minimum 20 years of experience in Capital Construction Projects Project Controls in various positions, i.e., Planning, Cost Engineering, Trend Management, Estimating
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in Mega-Project Project Controls Management internationally or within GCC
About the Company
Zuhair Fayez Partnership is one of the leading and most established Architectural, Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management and Engineering Information System Consultancy Firms in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with over 40 years of professional experience in the local, regional, and international market since its inception in 1975.
The current organizational structure comprises the following main divisions: Technical Services, Buildings Design, Municipal Projects, Transportation Design, Construction Management and Site Supervision Services.
Zuhair Fayez Partnership has firmly established itself as a pioneer in the use of Building Information Modeling (BIM) Technology throughout the design process, Sustainability study, construction managements (through 4D & 5D simulation), and Facilities Management as well.
Rider Levett Bucknall
Senior Project Manager
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||20 Apr|
|Saudi Arabia||12 Apr|
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants